A student who is dismissed from the College and denied readmission is transferred to  non-major status. The student must first report to the Office of Counseling and Guidance for testing and evaluation before s/he is permitted to enroll as a non-major.

A student is allowed to be anon-major in the College for at most one academic year. During this one-year period as a non-major, the student:
  • will be advised by the Office of the College Secretary during the registration time
  • may not enroll in any major subject offered by the College
  • may not take a leave of absence
  • must pass at least 24 academic units
  • must gain admission to another college in UP; otherwise, s/he will be dismissed from the University