Admission into the Doctoral program in Civil Engineering shall require:
1. M.S. degree in Civil Engineering (or a B.S. degree in Civil Engineering) or its allied fields from a recognized institution of higher learning; and,
2. a demonstrated high degree of intellectual capacity and aptitude for advanced study and research.
Applications for admissions into the program shall be submitted to the Graduate Office of the College of Engineering.
Each application for admission into the program must be accomplished on an official graduate application form and accompanied by:
1. an official transcript of records undergraduate and graduate work for all schools attended;
2. three letters of recommendations from former professors; and,
3. a non-refundable application fee.
The Graduate Office has additional details on the abovementioned requirements and may have additional requirements for application.